Patron Scholarship Application Form
CPI will be offering five $1,000.00 patron scholarships in 2023. All applications must be submitted by March 24, 2023.
- Applicant must be the dependent of a CPI patron that holds deferred equity and a share of common stock in Cooperative Producers, Inc.
- Applicant must be a senior in high school and plan to attend a 2 or 4-year post-secondary institution in Fall 2023. Preference will be given to those with a desire to further their education and career in an agricultural related field.
- Applicant must provide a high-resolution photo to be utilized in publications if awarded.
- Complete the application below in its entirety and write an essay on the following topic:
- CPI's Vision Statement is: "To be the best solutions provider growing partnerships to achieve employee and customer success." What does this mean to you?
- *No reference can be made in the essay that will identify the applicant. You may reference a state’s name or CPI location within the essay.
FINAL SUBMISSION MUST INCLUDE: Completed application, essay, school transcript, and a high-resolution digital photo. Any applications submitted missing any of the above will NOT be eligible for the scholarship and will be discarded. Online application must be received by March 24, 2023.
All applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee. The scholarship committee may do face-to-face interviews with final applicants.
Successful applicants of the scholarship will receive an offer letter via U.S. Mail. The offer letter will outline how to accept, reject, or at the discretion of CPI, defer the scholarship. If the successful candidate does not respond to the scholarship offer by the date outlined in the offer letter, his/her scholarship will be rescinded.
The scholarship award will be sent directly to the institution upon verification of attendance during the fall 2023 semester.