Cooperative Producers, Inc. offers all the valuable benefits you’d expect from a top employer, as well as some you might not expect. We developed our employee benefits with one key objective: to serve the needs of our employees and their families.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Co-op Retirement Plan (defined benefit)
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Industry training and development
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Student Custom Applicator Sponsorship Program
Do you have an interest in custom application and technology? CPI has partnered with Central Community College in Hastings to create a Student Custom Applicator Sponsorship Program. We will help pay for your tuition while you gain the knowledge and experience needed to become a successful applicator.
- Tuition assistance at Central Community College in Hastings
- Flexible employment (full or part-time) while attending classes
- Following program completion, you’ll get 2 years of guaranteed employment (subject to performance) as a Custom Applicator with CPI
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Plan to enroll in the Agricultural Science Program - Precision Technician Certificate at Central Community College in Hastings
- Valid US Driver’s License and satisfactory MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
Custom Applicator Sponsorship Program Application
Want to discuss this sponsorship program further?
Contact Cyndi at email@example.com or 402-463-5148.
CPI’s goal is to provide the future leaders of agriculture with a fun and educational internship experience. Our internships help the future generation gain valuable knowledge and hands-on experience while exploring career paths at CPI. Students are provided with real life situations that will challenge them to put their education to use. If you’re interested in applying for an internship with CPI, please send a resume to Cyndi Vencill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student must be pursuing a degree in a related field
- Student must have completed their sophomore or junior year of academic courses from a university/college OR completed their freshman year of academic courses from a community or trade college
- Student must be in good academic standing
- Student must have a valid US driver’s license and satisfactory MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
Upcoming Career Fairs:
- UNL – Monday, February 27th, 12:00–4:00pm @ Union Hall
- NWMS – Wednesday, March 1st, 9:00am–1:00pm @ Hughes Fieldhouse
- UNK – Thursday, March 2nd, 12:30–3:00pm @ Health and Sports Center
- Hastings College, Wednesday, March 22nd, 12:00–2:00pm @ Lynn Farrell Arena
Summer Internship Opportunities
The Agronomy Intern will build knowledge of proper use of crop protection products, plant nutrition, precision agriculture, seed and other services offered at CPI to area producers. The intern will conduct field scouting for crop injury, weed control, application proficiency, test plots, hybrid and product comparisons. Additional projects will be assigned during internship.
The Accounting Intern will assist the Accounting Department with day-to-day activities. The intern will attain knowledge in purchases and sales contracts, invoicing patrons, product transfers, stock additions/adjustment, reconciliations, and other required transactions. Various projects will be assigned during the internship.
The Energy Accounting Intern will assist with a wide variety of energy division accounting/finance activities. This internship is an excellent way to gain practical, firsthand experience in the co-op industry. Various projects will be assigned during the internship.